The Hotel | Casa de Areia
Casa de Areia´s goal is to combine the comfort of a hotel with the freedom and feeling of being at home.
Having only six rooms allows Casa de Areia to give its guests a personal and customized service. Its location on the main beach provides amazing views of the most famous Brazilian sunset and the hotels personal services make for a unmatched relaxing experience. From breakfast with no fixed hours to scheduled massages and other activities that the village and its surroundings offer, Casa de Areia enables its guests to enjoy Jericoacoara to the fullest. Even the option of renting the entire house for friends or family is available. In addition to these small pleasures, there is the comfort of the rooms that embody rustic charm and have splendid views to the sea. Casa de Areia is a unique proposal in the village of Jericoacoara.
You enter in Casa de Areia through the beach! There is no another way to get in.
- Reclining chairs with parasols set on the beach in front of the pool (exclusively for guests)
- 44m² swimming pool
- Towels provided for the swimming pool
- Living room with a 42” Cable TV with more than 100 channels.
- Mac OS X Computer with internet access (also in the living room)
- Wireless internet throughout the hotel (Wifi)
- Daily room service (cleaning)
- Massages, manicures, pedicures and laundry service upon request
- Casa de Areia organizes quad, buggy, horse and carriage excursions to the main lagoons, as well as kite surf and wind surf lessons
- Breakfast without fixed hours
- Bar by the swimming pool (drinks with tropical fruits)
- Private 4x4 transfer service with AC
- Babysitting and children activities
- Organization of customized events
- Weekly (weather permiting) dinner on the beach with live music and dance performances accompanied by regional foods and fish grilled over a fire on the beach.
- The hotel’s restaurant overlooks the beach and serves an impressive variety of international and regional dishes, as well as breakfast every day with no fixed hours.